Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
GITS Concrete Placing and Finishing Contractor Online Home Study Course
Our GITS Concrete Placing and Finishing Contractor Online Home Study Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida GITS County Exam.
The GITS Concrete Placing and Finishing Contractor
Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
1. Code of Federal Regulations – Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA), 2015
2. Formwork for Concrete, 2005, 7th ed., M.K. Hurd
3. Excavation and Grading Handbook, 2007, 3rd Ed., Capachi
4. Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Kosmatka and Panarese, 14th Edition, 2002 with 2008 rev.
5. Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
You may purchase Business Procedures Reference Manual required for your open book exam HERE.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!