The Underground Utility Contractor Online Home Study Course includes:
- 1-year or UNLIMITED access to online course (50% discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- How to operate the Pearson Vue computer based testing video - NEW
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Printable Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- Printable Final Exams with question, answer, page number, book & solution
- Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- More than 1,500 practice questions by chapter & book with correct answer, page number and solution.
Is paying $299.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Underground Utility Contractor Online Home Study Course
Our Florida Underground Utility Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Underground Utility Exam.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
Book Options - Buy / Rent / Finance
Complete Contractor Application Assistance $300 + State Fees
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
An underground utility and excavation contractor means a contractor whose services are limited to the construction, installation, and repair, on public or private property, whether accomplished through open excavations or through other means, including, but not limited to, directional drilling, auger boring, jacking and boring, trenchless technologies, wet and dry taps, grouting, and slip lining, of main sanitary sewer collection systems, main water distribution systems, storm sewer collection systems, and the continuation of utility lines from the main systems to a point of termination up to and including the meter location for the individual occupancy, sewer collection systems at property line on residential or single-occupancy commercial properties, or on multioccupancy properties at manhole or wye lateral extended to an invert elevation as engineered to accommodate future building sewers, water distribution systems, or storm sewer collection systems at storm sewer structures. However, an underground utility and excavation contractor may install empty underground conduits in rights-of-way, easements, platted rights-of-way in new site development, and sleeves for parking lot crossings no smaller than 2 inches in diameter if each conduit system installed is designed by a licensed professional engineer or an authorized employee of a municipality, county, or public utility and the installation of such conduit does not include installation of any conductor wiring or connection to an energized electrical system. An underground utility and excavation contractor may not install piping that is an integral part of a fire protection system as defined in s. 633.102 beginning at the point where the piping is used exclusively for such system.