Florida Underground Utility Contractor Exam Book Set
The Florida Underground Utility Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 9 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe, 2016
- AWWA Standard for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe & Fabricated Fittings, 4 in through 12 in for Water Transmission & Distribution, C900, 2016
- Building Estimator's Reference Book, Walker's, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation, 2015
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2017
- The Handbook of PVC Pipe Design and Construction, 5th Ed, 2012
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), October 2018
- 555-Directional Bore, 2013
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2013
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
This book package is for the Florida Underground Utility Exam. If you need to take the Business and Finance Exam, you can buy these books HERE.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Underground Utility Contractor Exam 2019:
- 48% Passed
- 52% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Underground Utility Contractor Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Underground Utility Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!