Includes New Books
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN 1 BOX Business & Trade Books, Pre printed Tabs & Online Courses
Unlimited access to online courses
The complete set of Florida State Underground Utility & Business exam books includes the following:
- Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe, 2021
- AWWA Standard for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe & Fabricated Fittings, 4 in through 12 in for Water Transmission & Distribution, C900, 2016
- Building Estimator's Reference Book, Walker's, 32nd Ed
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 - July 2022
- Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation, 2015
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2017
- The Handbook of PVC Pipe Design and Construction, 5th Ed, 2012
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), 2020
- 555-Directional Bore, 2022
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2022
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2020
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2022
+++ Disclaimer The Exam pros does not warrant or guarantee any of the highlighted and tabbed content to be no your exam. This information has be known to be on previous exams and and is the main content for the exam. The State Exam changes every 21 days and we can not predict the future. Anyone claiming to have any answers to the exams not a true statement +++
CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL EXAM PASS RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS (DATA FROM PEARSON VUE & DBPR)CLICK ON EACH YEAR TO SEE FULL REPORT
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.