PSI - MARYLAND JOURNEYMAN RESTRICTED AIR CONDITIONING CONTRACTOR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSE INCLUDES:
- UNLIMITED access to online course until you pass
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Printable Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- Hundreds of practice questions by chapter & book with correct answer, page number and solution.
- Electrical Calculations
PSI LICENSURE: CERTIFICATION The Board has contracted with PSI Services LLC (PSI) to conduct its examination program. PSI is a nationally recognized test development and test administration services company headquartered in Burbank, California. PSI also serves the Maryland Department of Labor with their examination programs for Real Estate, Appraisers, Journey and Master Plumbers, Master Electricians, and Stationary Engineers. For information concerning the examinations, call PSI at 1-(855) 898-0715.
Please refer to: https://test-takers.psiexams.com/mdhvac for the latest updates to this bulletin.
REFERENCE MATERIALS This examination is an OPEN BOOK examination. Candidates may bring in reference books. However, no study guides are allowed. Reference books may be indexed, and may contain highlighted or underlined text. All materials must be unmarked (not written in) and may not contain additional papers (loose or attached).
▪ International Mechanical Code, 2012 or 2018
▪ Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, 19th, 20th or 21st Edition
▪ Manual J -- Residential Load Calculation, 2006, Eighth Edition
▪ Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
EXAMINATION CANDIDATE INFORMATION BULLETIN
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.