Florida 2B Commercial Building Inspector Online Home Study Course
Our Florida 2B Commercial Building Inspector Exam Prep Course provides the most effective training available to prepare you for your Certification Exam.The Florida 2B Commercial Building Inspector Online Home Study Course includes:
- Test Taking Techniques
- Tab and Highlighting Locations for your Books so you can locate answers quickly during the exam
- Practice Questions
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book inspector exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a their 2B Commercial Building Inspector Certification. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
The 2B Commercial Building Inspector Certification Exam consists of 80 multiple-choice questions. It is an open book exam with a 3.5-hour time limit.
The questions are based on the following books:
- 2015 International Building Code
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary (2008, 2011, or 2014 Edition OR ICC Concrete Manual (2009, 2012, or 2015 Edition)
The Exam will be on the following subjects:
|Subject||% of Questions|
|Footings and Foundations||8%|
|Wall Construction and Coverings||21%|
|Public Safety and Special Construction||31%|
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.