Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
PROV Residential Contractor Online Home Study Course
Our Prov Residential Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida General Contractor County Exam.PROV Residential Contractor Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
▪ Basic Safety
▪ Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
▪ Masonry and Sitework for the Residential Contractor, 2nd edition,
▪ Residential Home Builder Study Guide.
▪ Study Guide for Residential Carpentry & Repair, 2nd edition
Residential Contractor means a contractor whose services are limited to construction, remodeling, repair, or improvement of one-family, two-family, or three-family residences not exceeding two (2) habitable stories above no more than one uninhabitable story and accessory use structure in connection therewith. As regulated under Florida Statute, a person who has passed a competency examination as a Residential Contractor may perform these or related tasks or may supervise persons in his employ in the execution of these tasks.
Number of Questions 60 Time allowed (hours) 3
Subject Area # Quest.
Plan Reading 6
Sitework & Foundations 5
Concrete and Reinforcement 8
Interior Finishes 5
Exterior Finishes 5
Associated Trades 4