Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
GITS Minor Roads - Class B - Home Study Course
Our Florida GITS Minor Roads - Class B-Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass the GITS Minor Roads - Class B Exam.Our GITS Minor Roads - Class B - Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
1. Minimum Standards Applicable to Public Rights of Way Under Broward County Jurisdiction, April 1995
2. MS-5 Introduction to Asphalt, 2001, 8th ed.
3. MS-16 Asphalt in Paving Preservation and Maintenance, 4th ed.
4. MS-19 A Basic Asphalt Emulsion Manual, 4th ed.
5. Excavation and Grading Handbook, 2007, 3rd Ed., Capachi
6. Code of Federal Regulations – Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA), 2015
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.