Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Prometric Tile Online Home Study Course
Our Prometric Tile Online Home Study Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida Prometric County Exam.
The Prometric Tile Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
Time limit: 2 hours and 10 minutes
Exam Topic %
Safety - OSHA 8
NOTE: The following references were used to develop this exam. You may use older editions of references at your own discretion. However, older editions may or may not contain applicable information to the content on the exam. You assume the risk of using an older reference than that listed below.
The following references are allowed in the testing
1. 2010 Florida Building Code: Building Volume,
Published 2010, International Code Council (ICC),
4051 West Flossmoor Road, Country Club Hills, IL
2. ANSI A108, A118 & A136 – Installation of Ceramic
Tile, 2011. Tile Council of America, 100 Clemson
Research Boulevard, Anderson, SC 29625,
3. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926
(OSHA), Revision July 1, 2011. Superintendent of
Documents, P.O. Box 979054, St. Louis, MO,
4. Handbook for Ceramic Tile Installation, Forty-fifth
Edition, 2008, Tile Council of America, 100
Clemson Research Boulevard, Anderson, SC
5. Setting Tile, Revised and Updated Edition, 1995,
Taunton Press, 63 South Main Street, Box 5506,
Newton, CT 06470-5506, www.taunton.com.
NOTE: No handwritten or additional notes (letters, words, diagrams, etc.) are allowed in any reference materials. Any reference material that has been written in during the exam will be confiscated. Highlighting and permanent tabbing added before your arrival at the test center are acceptable. Post-it notes are not considered permanent tabbing and are not allowed. Sharing reference materials is not allowed.