Florida Solar Contractor Exam Book Set
The Florida Solar Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 12 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- National Electrical Code Handbook, 2014
- Photovoltaic System Design, (Course Manual), 1999 2nd Edition
- Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006
- Solar Construction Safety by Oregon Solar Energy Industries Association, December 2006
- Photovoltaic Systems, 2014, 3rd Edition
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2015
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2016.
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
This book package is for the Florida Solar Exam. If you need to take the Business and Finance Exam, you can buy these books HERE.
A Florida Solar Contractor is a contractor whose services consist of the installation, alteration, repair, maintenance, relocation, or replacement of solar panels for potable solar water heating systems, swimming pool solar heating systems, and photovoltaic systems and any appurtenances, apparatus, or equipment used in connection therewith, whether public, private, or otherwise, regardless of use.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Solar Contractor Exam 2019:
- 33% Passed
- 67% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Solar Contractor Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Solar Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!