Ultimate Exam Pros Package for Florida Gas Line Contractors
$3,999.99 + shipping
Lifetime Access to online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam.
1,000+ Practice Questions, Answers & Solutions per exam
5 hours of private tutoring session
Application Assistance that includes 2 credit reports, and DBPR fees
Additional credit reports will be $69.99 each
BONUS: Includes highlighted and tabbed references:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, July 1, 2022.
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, 2011.
- Pipefitter's Handbook, 3rd Edition, 1967.
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2017.
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556, Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), 2018.
- Florida Highway Patrol Commercial Motor Vehicle Manual, 9th Edition, July 2016.
- Code of Federal Regulations, Pipeline Safety Regulations, CFR Title 49, Part 192, October 1, 2019.
- Specification for Line Pipe, API Specification 5L, 45th Edition, December 2012.
- Document D-2513-16a, Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Gas Pressure Pipe, Tubing, and Fitting, 2016.
- Rules of the Public Service Commission, Chapter 25-12, Safety of Gas Transportation by Pipeline, 2019.
- Metals and How to Weld Them, 2nd Edition, 1990.
- 555-Directional Bore, 2021
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2021
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2020
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.