Florida Air A or Air B Contractor Exam Book Set
(Exam Ready - Highlighted and Tabbed)
We will buy these books back from you for $900
Our Florida Air A or Air B Contractor Exam Ready Books come affixed with permanent quick reference tabs printed with chapter titles and/or other key sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Important areas will be highlighted so you will know what subjects are relevant while saving time preparing for your exam.
You will receive the following 15 books required for your exam pre-tabbed/highlighted and exam ready for you:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Troubleshooting Handbook, Billy Langley, 2nd edition, 2003. Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926) July 2020
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Pipefitters Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2018
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017.
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 7th Edition, 2003
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible, 3rd Edition 2005
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology, 9th Ed., 2021
- Trane Ductular, 1976 or later
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Energy Systems Analysis and Management, 2nd edition, 2014
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2020
This book package is for the Florida Air A or Air B Exam. If you need to take the Business and Finance Exam, you can buy our Exam Ready Business and Finance Books HERE.
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Residential Pool Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
A "class A air-conditioning contractor" means a contractor whose services are unlimited in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems.
A "class B air-conditioning contractor" means a contractor whose services are limited to 25 tons of cooling and 500,000 BTU of heating in any one system in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems, including duct work in connection with a complete system.
A "class A and class B air-conditioning contractor" *shall not perform any work* such as liquefied petroleum or natural gas fuel lines within buildings, potable water lines or connections, sanitary sewer lines, swimming pool piping and filters, or electrical power wiring.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Air A and Air B Exam 2021:
- 51% Passed
- 49% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Air A and Air B Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Air A or Air B Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!
+++ Disclaimer The Exam pros does not warrant or guarantee any of the highlighted and tabbed content to be no your exam. This information has be known to be on previous exams and is the main content for the exam. The State Exam changes every 21 days and we can not predict the future. Anyone claiming to have any answers to the exams not a true statement +++