Florida Residential Electrical Book Package
The Florida Residential Electrical Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 6 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29 (OSHA)
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code 2019 Edition
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code 2018 Edition
- NFPA 780-Lightning Protection Code 2017
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Residential Electrical Contractor Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!