Florida Solar Contractor Books, Tabs, & Course Package
Solar Contractor - Complete Exam Ready Package
You will receive the following 12 books required for your exams pre-tabbed and highlighted:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- National Electrical Code Handbook, 2014
- Photovoltaic System Design, (Course Manual), 1999 2nd Edition
- Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006
- Solar Construction Safety by Oregon Solar Energy Industries Association, December 2006
- Photovoltaic Systems, 2014, 3rd Edition
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2015
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2016.
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
PLUS all Business & Finance books
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2018
Our Business and Finance and Solar Contractor Online Home Study Courses are the most valuable part of this package. Our courses are designed by contractors, for contractors and provide the most effective training available. They are the key to passing your both of your exams the first time.
Both the Business and Finance and Solar Contractor Online Home Study Course include:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exams
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Practice exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final exams
- Short and specific videos about each particular topic
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via phone call, text message, Whatsapp, FaceTime, or email.
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the blended format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
***All of the above is included in the package price of $1,799.99. Your $950 deposit will be refunded when you return your rental books within 6 months from your order date. If you do not return all of the books within 6 months in similar or comparable condition in which you received them, you will not receive the $950 refund.***
The Business and Finance Exam (125 questions) is a requirement for all types of contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to your trade exam. The Solar Contractor Exam consists of 85 questions. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Solar Contractor Exam 2019:
- 33% Passed
- 67% Failed