These books are valid after January, 2021.
The complete set of Florida State Specialty Structure Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926. July 2020
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008
- Design of Wood Frame Structures for Permanence, Wood Construction Data, #6, 2006
- Vinyl Siding Installation Manual: A How – To Guide, 2018
- Guide to Aluminum Construction in High Wind Areas, 2010 (Student Edition)
- Concrete Finishers Guide, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Solar Contractor Exam 2019:
- 33% Passed
- 67% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Specialty Structure Online Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Solar Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!