Florida Sheet Metal Contractor Exam Book & Exam Prep Set
Includes Pre-Printed Tabs !
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN 1 BOX
Business & Trade Books, Online Courses, & Pre Printed Tabs
Rent New Books - you will get $1,000 back if returned in 6 months
Rent Highlighted and Tabbed books - you will get $1,400 back if returned in 6 months
We will make you an offer to buy the books back for 50-75% of the price, depending if books are still used on the exams.
The Florida Air A Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 16 books for the exam. The Business & finance includes 6 Books. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926) July 2020
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Pipefitters Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2018
- NFPA 91 Standard for Exhaust Systems for Air Conveying of Vapors, Gases, Mists, and Noncombustible Particulate Solids, 2015.
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017.
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 7th Edition, 2003
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible, 3rd Edition 2005
- Trane Ductulator, 1976 or later
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Residential Pool Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
Business & Finance Books
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Builders Guide to Accounting
- AIA 201 2017
- AIA 401 2017
- AIA 701 2018
The Florida Business and Finance Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- How to operate the Pearson Vue computer based testing video - NEW
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!