The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Underground Utility & Business exam books includes the following:
- Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe, 2016
- AWWA Standard for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe & Fabricated Fittings, 4 in through 12 in for Water Transmission & Distribution, C900, 2016
- Building Estimator's Reference Book, Walker's, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation, 2015
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2017
- The Handbook of PVC Pipe Design and Construction, 5th Ed, 2012
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), 2018
- 555-Directional Bore, 2013
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2013
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2020
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2019
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Residential Pool Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
+++ Disclaimer The Exam pros does not warrant or guarantee any of the highlighted and tabbed content to be no your exam. This information has be known to be on previous exams and and is the main content for the exam. The State Exam changes every 21 days and we can not predict the future. Anyone claiming to have any answers to the exams not a true statement +++