Florida Commercial Pool Contractor Exam Book Set
These books are valid after July 1, 2021.
100% Financing Options with Klarna
buy now pay later.
select Klarna at checkout
The Florida Commercial Contractor Exam is an open book 85 question test that requires 14 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required books for your trade exam:
- ANSI/APSP -1 American National Standard for Public Swimming Pools, 2014
- ANSI/APSP-2 American National Standard for Public Spas,1999
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- ANSI/NSF 50 – 2019, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and other Recreational Water Facilities
- Chapter 64E-9, Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places, (Formerly Ch. 10D-5), 2016.
- Pool and Spa Operator Handbook, 2020Edition
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 July 2020
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition
- Guide to Shotcrete, (506R-16)
- NFPA 70 – 2017 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains and Similar Installations, 2017
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Edition, 2019
- Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition
This book package is for the Florida Commercial Pool Exam. If you need to take the Business and Finance Exam, you can buy these books HERE.
A Commercial Pool and Spa Contractor is a contractor whose scope of work involves, but is not limited to, the construction, repair, and servicing of any swimming pool, or hot tub or spa, whether public, private or otherwise, regardless of use. The scope of work includes the installation, repair, or replacement of existing equipment, any cleaning or equipment sanitizing that requires at least a partial disassembling, excluding filter changes, and the installation of new pool/spa equipment, interior finishes, the installation of package pool heaters, the installation of all perimeter piping and filter piping, and the construction of equipment rooms or housing for pool/spa equipment, and also includes the scope of work of a swimming pool/spa servicing contractor.
The scope of such work does not include direct connections to a sanitary sewer system or to potable water lines. The installation, construction, modification, or replacement of equipment permanently attached to and associated with the pool or spa for the purpose of water treatment or cleaning of the pool or spa requires licensure; however, the usage of such equipment for the purposes of water treatment or cleaning does not require licensure unless the usage involves construction, modification, or replacement of such equipment. Water treatment that does not require such equipment does not require a license. In addition, a license is not required for the cleaning of the pool or spa in a way that does not affect the structural integrity of the pool or spa or its associated equipment.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSE!
Our Florida Commercial Pool Contractor Online Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Commercial Pool Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!