Florida Plumbing Contractor Exam Books & Exam Prep Courses
Includes Plumbing & Business Books, Courses, Pre printed tabs !
Rent New Books - you will get $1100 back if returned in 6 months
Rent Highlighted and Tabbed books - you will get $1300 back if returned in 6 months
We will make you an offer to buy the books back for 50-75% of the price, depending if books are still used on the exams.
The Florida Plumbing Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 12 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Chapter 64E-6, Florida Administrative Code, Standards for Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems, July 16, 2013
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 - July 2022
- NFPA 14 – Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems, 2016
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2018
- Plumber’s Handbook Revised, Howard C. Massey, 2018
- Solar Thermal Manual: Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006.
- Mathematics for Plumbers and Pipefitters, 8th Edition 2013
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2020
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice exams by book or topic to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- Isometric instructional videos for each example with discussion
- Practice Isometric Exams
- 3 Final Exams
- Instructional Videos
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
The Florida Business & Finance Exam is required for all first-time contractor license applicants in addition to taking the trade exam. This book package includes all of the required books for your Business Exam:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2022
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Residential Pool Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, WhatsApp, Facetime, or email.
Florida Plumbing Contractor is a contractor whose services are unlimited in the plumbing trade and includes contracting business consisting of the execution of contracts requiring the experience, financial means, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, or, if not prohibited by law, design plumbing.
A plumbing contractor may install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, or, if not prohibited by law, design the following without obtaining an additional local regulatory license, certificate, or registration: sanitary drainage or storm drainage facilities, water and sewer plants and substations, venting systems, public or private water supply systems, septic tanks, drainage and supply wells, swimming pool piping, irrigation systems, and solar heating water systems and all appurtenances, apparatus, or equipment used in connection therewith, including boilers and pressure process piping and including the installation of water, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas and related venting, and storm and sanitary sewer lines.
The scope of work of the plumbing contractor also includes the design, if not prohibited by law, and installation, maintenance, repair, alteration, or extension of air-piping, vacuum line piping, oxygen line piping, nitrous oxide piping, and all related medical gas systems; fire line standpipes and fire sprinklers if authorized by law; ink and chemical lines; fuel oil and gasoline piping and tank and pump installation, except bulk storage plants; and pneumatic control piping systems, all in a manner that complies with all plans, specifications, codes, laws, and regulations applicable. The scope of work of the plumbing contractor applies to private property and public property, including any excavation work incidental thereto, and includes the work of the specialty plumbing contractor. Such contractor shall subcontract, with a qualified contractor in the field concerned, all other work incidental to the work but which is specified as being the work of a trade other than that of a plumbing contractor.
This definition does not limit the scope of work of any specialty contractor certified pursuant to s. 489.113(6) and does not require certification or registration under this part as a category I liquefied petroleum gas dealer, or category V LP gas installer, as defined in s. 527.01, who is licensed under chapter 527 or an authorized employee of a public natural gas utility or of a private natural gas utility regulated by the Public Service Commission when disconnecting and reconnecting water lines in the servicing or replacement of an existing water heater.
A plumbing contractor may perform drain cleaning and clearing and install or repair rainwater catchment systems; however, a mandatory licensing requirement is not established for the performance of these specific services.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Plumbing Contractor Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Plumbing Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!
$299.99 Full Online Home Study Course
$99.99 Isometrics Online Home Study Cram
CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL EXAM PASS RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS (DATA FROM PEARSON VUE & DBPR)CLICK ON EACH YEAR TO SEE FULL REPORT
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.