Florida Gypsum Drywall Contractor Exam Book Set + Business & Finance courses with Pre printed tabsThis is a special package that includes everything you need at the best value to pass your exams! CALL TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RENTING THESE BOOKS FOR $275 Our Florida Gypsum Drywall Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Irrigation Contractor Exam.
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Residential Pool Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
The complete set of Florida State Gypsum Contractors trade exam books includes the following books:
- C754-18 Standard Specification for Installation of Steel Framing Members to Receive Screw-Attached Gypsum Panel Products. 2018
- C840-19 Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board. 2019
- C1047-14a Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base. 2014a
- C1396-17 Standard Specification for Gypsum Board. 2017
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker's 31st Edition, 2017
- Ceiling Systems Handbook, A Stahl, 19th Printing - 2012.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Edition, 2014
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018
Florida State Business and Finance Book Set includes the following books:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017)
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455 (Current Edition)
Online courses include:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- How to operate the Pearson Vue computer based testing video - NEW
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
Florida Drywall Contractor (also known as a Gypsum Contractor) is a specialty contractor whose scope of work is limited to the installation of all necessary and incidental metal accessories, including non-load bearing metal studs, runners, hangers, channels, drywall metal suspension accessories and prefabricated ceiling materials; and the preparation of the surface over which drywall product is to be applied. This includes the application of base and finish coats specifically designed for the gypsum drywall products of their own erection. This category shall not include plastering, block, or wood partitions. Nothing in this rule shall be deemed to restrict or limit in any manner the scope of work authorized by law of other contractor classifications.