Plumbing Contractor - Complete Exam Ready Package
Highlighted & Tabbed Business & Plumbing Books with Online Exam Prep
Our Florida Plumbing Contractor Complete Exam Ready Package is the absolute best value you can find to ensure you pass your exams. It includes highlighted and tabbed rental books for both your Business and Finance, and Plumbing Exams, plus our online home study courses.
Exam ready books come affixed with permanent quick reference tabs printed with chapter titles and/or other key sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Important areas will be highlighted so you will know what subjects are relevant while saving time preparing for your exam.
You will receive the following 12 books required for your exams pre-tabbed and highlighted:
- Chapter 64E-6, Florida Administrative Code, Standards for Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems, July 16, 2013
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- NFPA 14 – Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems, 2013
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2015
- Plumber’s Handbook Revised, Howard C. Massey, 2006
- Solar Thermal Manual: Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006.
- Mathematics for Plumbers and Pipefitters, 8th Edition 2013
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2017
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2019
Our Business and Finance and Plumbing Contractor Online Home Study Courses are the most valuable part of this package. Our courses are designed by contractors, for contractors and provide the most effective training available. They are the key to passing your both of your exams the first time.
Both the Business and Finance and Plumbing Contractor Online Home Study Course include:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exams
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Practice exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final exams
- Short and specific videos about each particular topic
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via phone call, text message, Whatsapp, FaceTime, or email.
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the blended format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
The Business and Finance Exam (125 questions) is a requirement for all types of contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to your trade exams. The Plumbing Contractor Exam consists of 120 questions (50 questions and 5 isometric drawings in the morning, and 70 questions in the afternoon). All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.