USED General Contractor Books
These books are the current editions used for the exam.
IN STOCK - SHIPS SAME DAY !
(Business and Finance, Contract Administration & Project Management)
These books exam ready !
The Building code binders are 2017 however the inside pages are original 2020 Florida building codes. You can receive these either non-highlighted or highlighted.
We have excess 2017 binders and are looking to offload them and help you save money.
You will receive the following books required for your exams:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction - 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor & Subcontractor - 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders - 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926) July 2020
- Building Component Safety Information: 2018
- Energy Efficient Building Construction 10th Edition 2020
- Florida Building Code - Building, (2017 Binders with 2020 Florida building code pages)
- Florida Building Code - Residential, (2017 Binders with 2020 Florida building code pages)
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, (2017 Binders with 2020 Florida building code pages)
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, (2017 Binders with 2020 Florida building code pages)
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, (2017 Binders with 2020 Florida building code pages)
We may substitute 2020 Binders if we are out of 2017 binders at no additional cost.
Business & Finance Exam Reference List Valid February 2021 – January 2022 The answers to the examination questions will be based on the editions listed below. Some of the questions will also be based on field experience and knowledge of trade practices. Editions earlier or later than those listed below can be brought to the examination site but AT YOUR OWN RISK. However, only one copy of each reference will be allowed into the examination site.
Only original edition reference materials will be allowed for use at the site, except for the references specifically indicated on the reference list as available as PDF.
All reference materials and PDF copies MUST be bound and remain bound during the exam. Bound refers to materials permanently bound, as by stitching or glue, and materials securely fastened in their covers by fasteners that penetrate all papers. PDF copies of references MUST be bound with ring binders, brads, plastic snap binders, spiralbound notebooks, and screw posts, but not with staples. Writing or electronic tablets are not allowed.
References containing underlining with pen or highlighter may be used. Handwritten and typewritten notes are NOT allowed. Existing handwritten notes must be blackened out or removed completely, by the candidate, prohibiting legibility. Moveable tabs (e.g., Post-it Flags) are NOT allowed. Candidates will not be permitted to make any marks in the references during the examination administration.