- Highlighted and tabbed books
Florida Sheet Metal Contractor Exam Book Set
Book Rental Terms and Conditions - Link
100% Financing Options with Klarna or Zip pay
buy now pay later.
select Klarna at checkout
Florida Sheet Metal Contractor Exam Book Set
The Florida Sheet Metal Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 15 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 - July 2022
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2021
- NFPA 91 Standard for Exhaust Systems for Air Conveying of Vapors, Gases, 2015
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017.
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 8th Edition, 2022
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible, 4th Edition 2022
- Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition
- Trane Ductular, 1976 or later
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
This book package is for the Florida Air B Exam. If you need to take the Business and Finance Exam, you can buy these books HERE.
A "class A air-conditioning contractor" means a contractor whose services are unlimited in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems.
A "class B air-conditioning contractor" means a contractor whose services are limited to 25 tons of cooling and 500,000 BTU of heating in any one system in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems, including duct work in connection with a complete system.
A "class A and class B air-conditioning contractor" *shall not perform any work* such as liquefied petroleum or natural gas fuel lines within buildings, potable water lines or connections, sanitary sewer lines, swimming pool piping and filters, or electrical power wiring.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Air B Exam 2021:
> 48% Passed
> 52% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Sheet Metal Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Air A or Air B Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!
$299.99 Full Online Home Study Course
$49.99 Do-It-Yourself Air A or Air B Contractor Application
CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL EXAM PASS RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS (DATA FROM PEARSON VUE & DBPR)CLICK ON EACH YEAR TO SEE FULL REPORT
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.